Welcome to CrossFit DSO!
New to Crossfit? This is how we get you started…
Take the Back to Basics Intro Course for functional movement & fitness. The cost of the Back to Basics Intro is $135.00.
We require all new clients to attend a series of eight (8) one hour sessions that will systematically teach the fundamental movements of CrossFit during a four week period. Workouts incorporate gymnastics, Olympic lifting, kettlebells, running, rowing and various other skills incorporated into exciting and challenging “workouts of the day” (WOD). The classes must be taken in sequence as programmed. The intro is offered every 4 weeks. There will be an Intro-WOD (I-WOD) available on the Friday’s so that you can continue to work on the skills you have learned that week or the previous weeks. At the completion of the 4 weeks, you start attending the regular group WOD sessions. View the rates page to see what membership packages are available. To sign up for the next Back to Basics Intro Course.
Some helpful reading is available to gain some understanding of the basic functional movements that will be practiced. They are available in pdf documents on the CrossFit Journal. The documents are titled “What is Fitness” and “Foundations.”
If you think you should be excused from the required “Back to Basics Intro Course” please email email@example.com to set up an appointment with a trainer. If you are competent at all moves, you can go straight to group WOD session signup. If the trainer determines that you need to take a few of the intro sessions, you will be charged accordingly.
The Intro Class is a series of eight (8) sessions that are scheduled twice per week over a 4 week period. Each session will last approximately one hour each. Below are the start dates for the upcoming Intro.
START DATE: TIME: DAYS OF WEEK:
December 8, 2017 7:30 pm Tuesday & Thursdays
Checklist for getting signed up for the Back to Basics Intro:
- You will need make sure that this class time works best for you.
* If your schedule requires you to miss a class, make sure you speak with your coach to work out the details of the day and time for the additional makeup session.
- Sign up online for the class you would like to attend.
- Once we receive the email, we will setup your Wodify account. (Wodify is the software we use to manage memberships and also allows athletes to track workout results).
- You will receive an email back with instructions to access your Wodify account, sign a waiver, reply to our survey, and pay for the intro fee.
- Please do this as early as possible since the classes are filling up quickly and your spot is not reserved until your paperwork is turned in and you have paid.